Women's Heatherton Parka Past Season
Details & Promotions
• Fit: Slim
• Length: Mmid-thigh
• 625 Fill Power White Duck Down
• Heavy-duty, center front YKK® 2-way locking zipper
• Two fleece-lined handwarmer pockets
• Adjustable snap cuff
• Recessed, heavy-duty, rib-knit cuffs keep out the cold
• Two lower-back vents secured with snap closure
• Interior shoulder straps allow wearer to carry over her shoulder
• Interior zippered security pocket
• Centre back length: 35" / 88.9cm
Arctic Tech - Extreme conditions : The most proven textile designed to stay dry in extreme conditions and climates.
• Material: 192 Gsm, Arctic-Tech [85%] Polyester + [15%] Cotton Blend with durable water repellent finish
• Water resistant: The fabric is treated with a durable, water-repellent finish. Rain or melted snow will bead up and roll off.
• Durable: The fabric can resist wear and tear thanks to a durable surface texture that's designed to withstand abrasion.
• Warm: The structure of the fabric helps to maintain or preserve heat generated by the wearer
• Wind resistant: A fabric that is woven or treated to reduce the amount of air flow that could penetrate through. Especially helpful in environments that are both windy and cold.
The Thermal experience index(TEI):
Canada Goose developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the warmth you want for the experience you seek in each of our products. Whether you need a lightweight jacket for active pursuits or a field-tested parka for the coldest places on earth, this five-point system is designed to help you make the right selection from their expansive collections.
The Thermal experience index: 2 (0°C / -15°C). Ultimate in core warmth, comfort and versatility.
Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials.
Product style: cgo-sol-3805l