Women's Kensington Parka Past Season
Details & Promotions
Classic Canada Goose
Renowned for its combination of Down heat capacity, long-thigh length slim-fit, refined finishes, and recognizable colors, the Kensington by Canada Goose is the quintessential Women's Parka. This always fashionable, Made in Canada, Parka is perfect for strolls on snowy sidewalks in locations that range from Banff Avenue to Downtown Toronto.
White Duck Down
The Kensington's reputation is backed by its lining of heat enhancing 650 Fill Power White Duck Down and Canada Goose has rated it a 3 on its Thermal Experience Index, recommending its use in temperatures as cold as -20°C.
Canada Goose designed the Kensington's outer shell with an Arctic Tech fabric weave that has been treated with a water-repellent finish and is woven to block cold wind, helping you remain warm and dry in frigid conditions.
The Famous Coyote Fur Ruff and other Features
The Kensington features Canada Goose removable Coyote Fur Ruff along the hood. The hood itself is 2-way adjustable, fleece-lined, and down insulated for warmth and versatility.
Unlike other bulky Parka's, the Kensington has an adjustable, cinched-in waist to outline the feminine silhouette. The durable front zipper is covered by a storm flap that secures with military style buttons to keep the cold air out.
Your hands will stay warm thanks to the recessed rib knit sleeve cuffs and four fleece-lined pockets that close with embossed button snaps. The interior houses shoulder straps, allowing you to carry the Kensington over your shoulders.
- Thermal Experience Index Rating: 3 (-10°C to -20°C)
- 625-Fill Power White Duck Down Insulation
- Outer shell is an Arctic Tech weave with a DWR finish
- Hood is 2-way adjustable and features removable Coyote Fur Ruff
- Two upper and Two lower exterior fleece-lined hand pockets secured with buttons
- One interior pocket with drop-in Velcro® closure
- Heavy-duty centre front YKK® 2-way locking zipper
- Storm flap zipper cover secures with military style buttons
- Adjustable heavy-duty rib-knit cuffs keep out the cold
- Centre back length is 37.75"" / 95.89cm
- Slim fit
- Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials
|Thermal Experience Index (TEI)
||• Thermal Experience Index Rating: 3 (-10°C to -20°C)
• The Thermal experience index(TEI): Is Canada Goose' five-point system is designed to help you make the right selection from their expansive collections of Winter Apparel.
||• 192 GSM, Arctic-Tech 85% Polyester/15% Cotton blend with a DWR finish|
|Insulation||• 625-Fill White Duck Down Insulation|
|Fit||• Slim fit|
|Length||• Long-thigh, Centre back lenght: 37.5"" / 95.89 cm|
|Hood||• Yes, insulated.
• Features removable Coyote fur brim
|Pockets||• 4 exterior fleece lined hand pockets, 1 internal Velcro pocket|
|Windproof||• Wind resistant outer fabric weave|
|Recommended use||• Winter Activities|
|Waterproof||• DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface|