Guaranteed Christmas delivery
Until December 17 for most regions with
FREE Xpresspost shipping over 99$ More details ›
The Kensington is a long and slim-fitting parka, insulated with 625 fill power white duck down to keep you warm and cozy. Its removable coyote fur ruff on the hood is practical: perfect for strolling down the street or hiking a snowy trail at the lake. The waist is drawn in snugly with adjustable straps, giving you a feminine silhouette without the bulk of a thick winter jacket. You can also keep your hands warm thanks to the recessed rib knit cuffs and the fleece-lined warming pockets. Popular around the globe, Canada Goose's modern take on the women's parka is the ultimate marriage of style and function.
Made entirely in Canada, initially for workers of the Great White North, Canada Goose products are designed to keep the cold out and the warmth in.
Fitted parka for a feminine silhouette
If you're looking for a jacket to protect you from the cold this winter, look no further. Canada Goose has you covered. Designed for very low temperatures and packed with loads of features, this parka will not only keep you warm, it'll keep you looking fashionable too.
Kensington Parka Features
- 2-way adjustable, fleece-lined and down insulated hood with removable fur ruff offer maximum versatility and warmth
- Four sets of outer pockets offer great storage options as well as a place to keep your hands warm
- Long-thigh length provides maximum protection: 37.75'''' (95.89cm)
- Exterior adjustable straps at the waist gives you the option of a slimmer fit
- Shoulder straps inside the jacket make it possible for you to carry it as a backpack, keeping your arms free
Canada Goose developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the warmth you want for the experience you seek in each of our products. Whether you need a lightweight jacket for active pursuits or a field-tested parka for the coldest places on earth, this five-point system is designed to help you make the right selection from their expansive collections.
The Thermal experience index : 3 (-10°C / -20°C)
|Material:||Shell: 192 GSM, Arctic-Tech 85% Polyester/15% Cotton blend with DWR finish
Lining: 55 GSM, Nylon plain weave treated with water-repellent finish
|Insulation:||625 fill power white duck down|
|Pockets:||4 exterior pockets|
|Fur||Removable coyote fur lining on hood|
|Warranty||Lifetime of the product|
Arctic Tech - Extreme conditions : The most proven textile designed to stay dry in extreme conditions and climates.
• Material: 192 Gsm, Arctic-Tech [85%] Polyester + [15%] Cotton Blend with durable water repellent finish
• Water resistant: The fabric is treated with a durable, water-repellent finish. Rain or melted snow will bead up and roll off.
• Durable: The fabric can resist wear and tear thanks to a durable surface texture that's designed to withstand abrasion.
• Warm: The structure of the fabric helps to maintain or preserve heat generated by the wearer
• Wind resistant: A fabric that is woven or treated to reduce the amount of air flow that could penetrate through. Especially helpful in environments that are both windy and cold.