Women's MonteBello Parka Past Season
Details & Promotions
This Canada Goose parka was inspired by and named after Quebec's spectacular Chateau Montebello, the largest and most stylish log cabin in the world. The Montebello is slim-fitting and has an adjustable waist, to give a more feminine silhouette. It also has smart military button details and boasts an array of internal and external gear pockets: plenty of room for all your belongings. And of course, it has all the warmth that comes from 625 fill power white duck down insulation.
Canada Goose is a well established Canadian company that excels in the manufacturing of quality insulated jackets and accessories.
Functionality and style
A perfect blend of Canada Goose functionality and cutting edge style, the Montebello Parka embodies a spirit of rugged luxury and rustic elegance. Its multiple pockets and features such as its fleece-lined chin-guard are a nice touch to an all-around great winter jacket.
Montebello Parka Features
- Low-hip length provides the perfect amount of protection: 27.5''; or 70 cm (center-back)
- Heavy-duty 2-way locking front zipper provides durability and additional military button closure provides extra protection from the elements
- Internal elastic draw cord to adjust the waist and recessed, heavy-duty, flexible rib-knit cuffs keep out the cold
- Two upper fleece lined pockets secured with snap closure offer a perfect place to tuck hands in to keep them warm and two lower pockets with flaps secured by military button closures are perfect for safely storing your belongings. Right inside security pocket with zipper closure provides and additional secure place to store your belongings and left interior pocket has an additional internal stretchable pocket, perfect for cell phone or MP3 player, with a convenient headphone access opening. Utility pocket on left sleeve
- Shoulder straps inside the jacket make it possible for you to carry it as a backpack, keeping your arms free
Canada Goose developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the warmth you want for the experience you seek in each of our products. Whether you need a lightweight jacket for active pursuits or a field-tested parka for the coldest places on earth, this five-point system is designed to help you make the right selection from their expansive collections.
The Thermal experience index: 3 (-10°C / -20°C)
|Material:||Shell: 192 GSM, Arctic-Tech 85% Polyester/15% Cotton blend with DWR finish
Lining: 55gsm, Nylon plain weave treated with water-repellent finish
|Insulation:||625 fill power white duck down|
|Pockets:||Two upper fleece-lined pockets, two lower pockets with flap, right inside security pocket, left interior pocket, utility pocket on left sleeve|
|Waterproof:||Durable water-repellant finish|
|Fur||Removable coyote fur lining on hood|
|Warranty||Lifetime of the product|
Arctic Tech - Extreme conditions : The most proven textile designed to stay dry in extreme conditions and climates.
• Material: 192 Gsm, Arctic-Tech [85%] Polyester + [15%] Cotton Blend with durable water repellent finish
• Water resistant: The fabric is treated with a durable, water-repellent finish. Rain or melted snow will bead up and roll off.
• Durable: The fabric can resist wear and tear thanks to a durable surface texture that's designed to withstand abrasion.
• Warm: The structure of the fabric helps to maintain or preserve heat generated by the wearer
• Wind resistant: A fabric that is woven or treated to reduce the amount of air flow that could penetrate through. Especially helpful in environments that are both windy and cold.
Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials.
Product style: sol_cgo-2530l