Women's Polar Bear International Camp Hoody
Shipping : Canada Only
Product style: cgo-5055lpb
Fill: 750 fill power Hutterite White Duck down
Fit: Slim Insulated
• Windproof by construction
• Hip-length with a drop tail for more protection from the cold and wind
• 2-way adjustable tunnel hood for better protection against high-winds
• Centre front YKK® 2-way locking reversed coil zipper, with Canada Goose logo zipper pull
• Insulated windguard that extends under centre front zipper. Brushed tricot at chin for comfort. Canada Goose logo ribbon runs along centre
• Two hand pockets secured with YKK® reverse coil zippers and zipper pulls
• Self-packable into interior pocket with zipper closure for travel-friendly pillow. Brushed tricot panel on pillow for added comfort
• Access to single-handed adjustable hem from the pocket to seal out cold and wind
• Internal stretch mesh pocket
• Lycra® stretch cuffs for comfort and warmth
• Polar Bears International patch on right shoulder
• Centre back length: 25.25'' / 64.14 cm
Basecamp-20D: Classic and enduring ripstop construction that has proven the test of time with variable, windproof construction providing the most reliable all conditions performance and versatility.
• Water resistant: The fabric is treated with a durable, water-repellent finish. Rain or melted snow will bead up and roll off.
• Windproof: The fabric is woven or treated to completely block any air flow that could penetrate through the garment. This provides protections from windy conditions but is also ideal when participating in outdoor activities as the rapid flow of air can greatly impact heat loss from body.
• Versatile: A fabric that is suitable for wearing both as a stand-alone outerwear piece and as a layering piece.
The Thermal experience index(TEI):
Canada Goose developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the warmth you want for the experience you seek in each of our products. Whether you need a lightweight jacket for active pursuits or a field-tested parka for the coldest places on earth, this five-point system is designed to help you make the right selection from their expansive collections.
The Thermal experience index: 2 (0°C / -15°C)
Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials.