Women's Shelburne Parka - Fusion Fit Past Season
Details & Promotions
The all new Shelburne Parka is made for those colder days, but is still stylish enough to be worn around the city. It's long and fitted: you won't feel lost in it, and you won't sacrifice any warmth.
Canada Goose prides itself in making quality insulated jackets and accessories for the coldest conditions on Earth, since 1957.
This winter jacket will no doubt keep you warm: with its long length and removable coyote fur ruff, you'll be covered from head to toe and protected from the cold.
Shelburne Parka Features
- Long thigh length: 31,44 in/79,85 cm (centre back)
- Brushed tricot chin guard for comfort
- Heavy-duty, centre front YKK® 2-way locking zipper, storm flap over centre front zipper secured with snap button closure and recessed heavy-duty rib-knit cuffs to keep out the cold
- Two front fleece-lined hand pockets with interior snap closure, two interior pockets; right inside security pocket with zipper closure, left drop-in pocket with headphone access opening
- Two lower back-vents secured with snap closure
- Shoulder straps inside the jacket make it possible for you to carry it as a backpack, keeping your arms free
Canada Goose developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the warmth you want for the experience you seek in each of our products. Whether you need a lightweight jacket for active pursuits or a field-tested parka for the coldest places on earth, this five-point system is designed to help you make the right selection from their expansive collections.
The Thermal experience index: 3 (-10°C / -20°C)
|Material:||Shell: 195gsm, Arctic-Tech; 85% polyester / 15% Cotton blend with a DWR finish.
Lining: 55gsm, Nylon plain weave treated with water-repellent finish
|Insulation:||625 fill power white duck down|
|Pockets:||Two front hand pockets, two interior pockets, left drop-in pocket with headphone access|
|Waterproof:||Durable water-repellant finish|
|Fur||Removable coyote fur lining on hood|
|Warranty||Lifetime of the product|
Arctic Tech - Extreme conditions : The most proven textile designed to stay dry in extreme conditions and climates.
• Material: 192 Gsm, Arctic-Tech [85%] Polyester + [15%] Cotton Blend with durable water repellent finish
• Water resistant: The fabric is treated with a durable, water-repellent finish. Rain or melted snow will bead up and roll off.
• Durable: The fabric can resist wear and tear thanks to a durable surface texture that's designed to withstand abrasion.
• Warm: The structure of the fabric helps to maintain or preserve heat generated by the wearer
• Wind resistant: A fabric that is woven or treated to reduce the amount of air flow that could penetrate through. Especially helpful in environments that are both windy and cold.
Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials.
Product style: cgo-sol-3802la