Fusion Fit is based on the average size of over 26 body measurements and over 16 000 individual scans of Korean, Chinese and Japanese body frames.
Some looks come and go, but the Women's Trillium Parka look is timeless with a comfortable lighter-weight feel classic fashion sense and the durability Canada Goose is known for. This parka is field-tested to not only look great, but to feel great as well, whether you find yourself on the streets of Montreal, New York, Chicago, London or Paris.
Today, Canada Goose is distributed in over 40 countries. Made in Canada, their products are designed to keep people warm in cold weather.
Stylish parka for the versatile woman
With a subtly cinched waist, sleek design and mid-thigh length, the Trillium Parka is designed to offer the best in extreme weather protection while still flattering a woman's form. With a classic aesthetic, this winter jacket is perfect for casual days in the city or for an outdoor adventure.
Trillium Parka Features
- Storm flap over a heavy-duty two-way locking front zipper that adds protection and secures with embossed snaps for better durability
- Two upper fleece-lined pockets offer a perfect place to tuck hands in to keep them warm and lower fleece-lined flapped pockets secure with snaps offer an option to safely store your belongings
- Recessed, heavy-duty, flexible rib-knit cuffs keep out the cold and draw cord at the waist provides added warmth
- Mid-thigh length provides good protection: 36" (91.44cm)
- Removable and adjustable down hood with removable coyote fur ruff provides versatility and a hidden snap secured collar adds an extra element of warmth
Canada Goose developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the warmth you want for the experience you seek in each of our products. Whether you need a lightweight jacket for active pursuits or a field-tested parka for the coldest places on earth, this five-point system is designed to help you make the right selection from their expansive collections.
The Thermal experience index: 4 (-15°C / -25°C)
|Material:||Shell: 195gsm, Arctic-Tech; 85% polyester / 15% Cotton blend with a DWR finish.
Lining: 55gsm, Nylon plain weave treated with water-repellent finish
|Insulation:||625 fill power white duck down|
|Pockets:||Pour sets of outer pockets|
|Waterproof:||Durable water-repellant finish|
|Fur||Removable coyote fur lining on hood|
|Warranty||Lifetime of the product|
Arctic Tech - Extreme conditions : The most proven textile designed to stay dry in extreme conditions and climates.
• Material: 192 Gsm, Arctic-Tech [85%] Polyester + [15%] Cotton Blend with durable water repellent finish
• Water resistant: The fabric is treated with a durable, water-repellent finish. Rain or melted snow will bead up and roll off.
• Durable: The fabric can resist wear and tear thanks to a durable surface texture that's designed to withstand abrasion.
• Warm: The structure of the fabric helps to maintain or preserve heat generated by the wearer
• Wind resistant: A fabric that is woven or treated to reduce the amount of air flow that could penetrate through. Especially helpful in environments that are both windy and cold.
Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials.