Fill: 625 fill power white Duck down
• Quilted down-filled hood for warmth
• Self-packable into interior pillow pocket
• Two fleece-lined pockets with zipper closure
• One interior stretch mesh pocket
• Cut longer in the back for more protection from the cold and the wind
• Interior collar lined with brushed tricot for softness and warmth
• Insulated internal storm flap, with a wrap over chin guard and brushed tricot interior for softness and warmth
• Canada Goose logo ribbon behind the zipper
• Reflective details on the centre back collar for visibility
• Stretch cuff binding for comfort and performance
• Gosling Graduate System allows the sleeves to lengthen by 1 ½ inch to grow with your child
• Easy to care for: machine wash cold in a front loading washer, and tumble dry low
• Centre front YKK® reverse coil locking zipper with reflective stripes for visibility
• Quilt-through stitch details and contrast lining for youthful styling
Resistor 40D: The most functional, abrasion resistant and durable micro-ripstop offered. Ideal for multi-functional use and intense all-day activity. Featured in kids collection.
• Designed to perform, this durable micro-ripstop fabric is abrasion resistant and ready for intense, all-day activity.
• Material: 60 Gsm, 40D Ripstop, 100% Nylon with durable water repellent finish.
• Water resistant: The fabric is treated with a durable, water-repellent finish. Rain or melted snow will bead up and roll off.
• Durable: The fabric can resist wear and tear thanks to a durable surface texture that's designed to withstand abrasion.
• Versatile: A fabric that is suitable for wearing both as a stand-alone outerwear piece and as a layering piece.
Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials.