Youth Wolverine Pant
Shipping : Canada Only
Product style: cgo-9242y
Fill: 625 fill power white Duck down
• Canada Goose logo elastic adjustable suspenders keep overalls in place without restricting movement
• Easy to care for: machine wash cold in a front loading washer, and tumble dry low
• Reinforced seat and knees with additional laminated waterproof breathable layer to keep moisture out of these critical areas
• Elasticized waist for an adjustable fit
• Internal snow gaiters with silicon Canada Goose logo elastic to grip around boots and keep the snow out
• Reflective piping on the pant cuff edges for visibility
• Interior brushed tricot lined storm flap
• Gosling Graduate System allows the legs to lengthen by 2 inch to grow with your child
• Brushed tricot lined upper torso for increased warmth and comfort
• Centre front YKK® locking zipper.
Arctic Tech - Extreme conditions : The most proven textile designed to stay dry in extreme conditions and climates.
• Material: 192 Gsm, Arctic-Tech [85%] Polyester + [15%] Cotton Blend with durable water repellent finish
• Water resistant: The fabric is treated with a durable, water-repellent finish. Rain or melted snow will bead up and roll off.
• Durable: The fabric can resist wear and tear thanks to a durable surface texture that's designed to withstand abrasion.
• Warm: The structure of the fabric helps to maintain or preserve heat generated by the wearer
• Wind resistant: A fabric that is woven or treated to reduce the amount of air flow that could penetrate through. Especially helpful in environments that are both windy and cold.
Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials.