Women's Brookvale Hooded Coat Past Season
Details & Promotions
Fit: Slim Insulated
Fill: 750 fill power Hutterite white duck down
• Packs into interior stretch mesh pocket
• Quilt-through design to reduce pack size
• Center-front YKK® 2-way locking reverse coil zipper with Canada Goose logo puller
• Insulated quilt-through hood packs into collar and is secured with hidden snapettes
• Windguard under center front zipper to keep out cold
• Hand pockets are secured with YKK® reverse coil zippers and zipper pulls
• Brushed tricot at the back of the neck and cuff s for increased warmth and comfort
• Stretch binding along collar, hood opening and cuff for security and comfort
• Thumb-loops on interior cuff s to help when layering
• Centre back length: 31" / 78.74 cm
Vereflex 15D: A lightweight, breathable fabric for effortless movement and added warmth in cooler temperatures.
• Material: 43GSM, Vereflex 15D, 100% Nylon Ripstop Durable Water Repellent Finish
• Water resistant: The fabric is treated with a durable, water-repellent finish. Rain or melted snow will bead up and roll off.
• Windproof: The fabric is woven or treated to completely block any air flow that could penetrate through the garment. This provides protections from windy conditions but is also ideal when participating in outdoor activities as the rapid flow of air can greatly impact heat loss from body.
• 4-Way stretch: Fabric that stretches in both widthwise and lengthwise in direction, providing the exceptional mobility and comfort for the wearer.
• Feather-Light: A fabric that is extremely lightweight and suitable for athletic activities and travel in cool, but not Arctic cold climates.
• Versatile: A fabric that is suitable for wearing both as a stand-alone outerwear piece and as a layering piece.
The Thermal experience index(TEI):
Canada Goose developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the warmth you want for the experience you seek in each of our products. Whether you need a lightweight jacket for active pursuits or a field-tested parka for the coldest places on earth, this five-point system is designed to help you make the right selection from their expansive collections.
The Thermal experience index: 2 (0°C / -15°C). Ultimate in core warmth, comfort and versatility.
Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials.
Product style: cgo-sol-5502l