2006 called, they want their bag back. Our big-ass, no bullshit, dry bag is back and better than ever. The Pawn has become a favorite of those who kick ass on city streets on two wheels no matter what the day brings. The Pawn 2.0 keeps around the original's waterproof, rolltop main compartment and dual flap closure system as well as the two front-mounted quick access pockets. We added a gusset to the quick access pockets to make it easier to reach all the way down to the bottom and re-engineered the main compartment for more interior org and stability. With a reconfigured strap and back panel to fit a wider range of body types and an added, grab-it-quick, zippered tech pocket for phones, keys, etc. the Pawn is back and better than ever.
• Ergonomic shoulder strap design with EVA foam back panel for comfort and breathability
• Redesigned main compartment and base for stability and access
• Reengineered quick-access pockets for increased space and access
• Quick-access side pocket for phones, keys, etc.
• Custom metal fastening hardware
• Abrasion-resistant 1050d nylon
• Waterproof 18oz truck tarpaulin liner
• YKK zippers
• Fits 17" laptop computers
• Volume: 42L
• Width: 18.5"
• Height: 23"
• Depth: 6.5"
Product style: chr-bg-252