Arrives before Christmas
Restrictions apply, see final ordering dates by shipping region. ›
The Operational Readiness Pack (O.R.P.) is an ultralight, water-resistant, seam-taped, roll-top backpack. We made it with rip-stop nylon to create the right balance of lightness and durability. The O.R.P works as a daypack and can fit a 13" laptop in the internal back pocket. When traveling, it can be rolled up and stowed in another bag. The O.R.P is part of the Cardiel Travel Series, a system designed in collaboration with skateboard legend and track bike savant, John Cardiel. Made for John's simple, resourceful, creative and self-sufficient travel style, the bags can be used in tandem or on its own—answering to every need from a two-hour ride to a two-week trip.
• Ultralight, water-resistant rolltop accommodates a range of load sizes
• 100% taped seams for increased water resistance
• Rolltop compression straps for improved visibility
• Internal pocket fits up to 13" MacBook Pro
• 216d double-coated diamond ripstop nylon with waterproof taped seams
• Durable truck-tarpaulin bottom panel
• Nylon 69 thread
• Fits a 13 in laptop
• Dimensions: 11" x 19" x 6"
• Volume: 25L
• Ergonomic shoulder-strap design
• Sternum strap for load distribution
• Industrial metal cam-lock underarm compression buckles
Designed by John Cardiel: We worked with skate legend John Cardiel to develop some innovative new bag styles. Cards put his years of experience as a cyclist, skater, DJ and world traveler to work and came up with the Cardiel Collection. All Hail Cardiel.