• Magnetic resistance unit provides a quiet and frictionless ride.
• Linear resistance boosts workout intensity to match each pedal stroke and gear click.
• Mag+ comes with convenient, adjustable handlebar- mounted shifter to change resistance during your workout without having to leave your bike..
• Noise level at 20 mph is 70-74 decibels.
• Eccentric leveling feet allow for easy adjustment on uneven surfaces.
• Precision-machined alloy roller reduces tire wear and slippage.
• Comes on the CycleOps foldable Classic frame with spring loaded, bolt-action lever.
• Adjust tire fit to resistant unit with a convenient turn knob.
• 2'' resistance unit roller allows for 650b, 700c, 26'', 27'' and 29'' wheel sizes – up to a 2.0 tire.
• This trainer is designed to fit common road and mountain bike frames with included steel quick release skewer and has three settings for rear dropout spacing: 120mm, 130mm and 135mm.
• Trainer tire recommended.
• CycleOps VirtualTraining compatible.
• All of Cycleops' trainers are tested to the combined weight (rider and bike) of 300 lbs.