Magneto Training base
Details & Promotions
• The world's first magnetic trainer with progressive resistance.
• Magnetic resistance unit provides a quiet and frictionless ride.
• Precision-balanced zinc alloy flywheel features magneto technology.
• Promises secure tire to resistance unit fit with our unique clutch knob.
• Noise level at 20 mph is quiet 66-68 decibels.
• Eccentric leveling feet allow for easy adjustment on uneven surfaces.
• Comes on the CycleOps foldable Classic frame with spring loaded, bolt-action lever.
• Precision-machined alloy roller reduces tire wear and slippage.
• Features clutch knob for perfect roller to tire tension each ride.
• 2'' resistance unit roller allows for 650b, 700c, 26'', 27'' and 29'' wheel sizes – up to a 2.0 tire.
• This trainer is designed to fit common road and mountain bike frames with included steel quick release skewer and has three settings for rear dropout spacing: 120mm, 130mm and 135mm.
• Trainer tire recommended.
• CycleOps VirtualTraining compatible.
• All of Cycleops' trainers are tested to the combined weight (rider and bike) of 300 lbs.
Product style: cyo-890592-01