Defender Workcase Wax
Shipping : Worldwide
Product style: dfy-b2024wax
Uber strong 20 oz Martexin Wax canvas collides with Chicago's century old iconic Austin Calf Horween Leather. The entire length of the bag is finished by our master leather workers with hand-skived leather to give it a truly smart and highly rugged, finished look. The canvas of the bag is sourced from Fairfield Textiles in New Jersey and gets better with time, changing its patina as you use it and developing a character as it gets banged around. DEFY integrates $60 worth of 1'' AustriAlpin Cobra Quick Release buckles for good measure. The same buckles used by Special Forces in theater today. Now look at the removable strap as the attention to detail doesn't stop here: durable 4000lb Mil spec webbing with military grade metal hardware, Horween leather details + metal clips let em know you mean business. Defend against the tyranny of looking douchey!
• Pockets : A large pocket with a YKK distressed brass zipper keeps things tight on the back and is great for on the go storage.
• Lining : The inside is lined with water-resistant black Cordura material and even more Horween Leather accents and trim, with distressed brass snaps that keep your computer snug and safe.
• Technology : Your computer will sleep soundly ensconced in closed-cell foam technology sourced from an industry leading foam-technology company.
• Fit : 15'' Macbook Pro (and fits smaller computers perfectly)
• Material : 20 oz. Martexin Wax Canvas from New Jersey TRIM: Horween leather tannery, Chicago
• Straps : Detachable 4000lb Mil spec webbing with military grade metal hardware and leather trim
• Closure : 2 High Strength AustriAlpin quick release 1'' Cobra buckles on outside pocket. YKK distressed brass zipper.
• Handle : 1'' nylon strapping with leather comfort handle
• Extra : Padded computer pocket with Horween Leather snap straps
• Dimensions : 17'' Wide x 11'' Tall x 3'' Deep
• Poids : 3.50 lbs