The Mackinaw Field
Shipping : Worldwide
Product style: fls-110000303
Assembled by hand in Shinola's state-of-the-art Detroit factory, this three-hand watch with date is built to withstand the demands of the field. It is powered by Shinola's Argonite movement, and has a stainless steel 43mm case with brushed gunmetal PVD plating and anti-fingerprint coating. The scratch-resistant sapphire crystal has an anti-reflective coating for glare reduction. This watch is rated at 20 ATM (or 660 feet), with a screw-down crown and a case back secured by six screws for protection from the elements. Additional features include a USA-tanned Horween leather strap with a buckle inspired by our classic roller buckles, and a gray dial with Super-LumiNova hands, numbers and index to maximize readability. Our watches are built to last, and covered under the comprehensive, best-in-class Shinola warranty.
• Four piece, bolt-reinforced roller buckle style closure
• Brass case back with
• Filson logo, secured by six screws
• Shinola Argonite 715 quartz movement
• Gray dial with Swiss Super LumiNova hands, Arabic numbers and hour markers on the index for increased visibility even in low light
• Three-hand with date
• Curved, scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with an anti-reflective coating for glare reduction
• Made with durable, vegetable-tanned leather from Horween Tannery, one of the oldest continuously-running tanneries in the U.S.
• Hand assembled in Detroit