Fjällräven Greenland Jacket - Men's
An Outdoor Classic.
The men’s GREENLAND JACKET by Fjällräven is a timeless outdoor coat with a design from 1968 that now features more sustainable materials. It’s made from a durable wind- and water-resistant G-1000 Eco fabric, which is 65% recycled polyester and 35% organic cotton. Its strength and weather-resistant properties can be enhanced by applying Greenland Wax. Durable double fabric layers protect the shoulders and elbows. A well-fitting hood safeguards against harsh winds. The two-way front zipper is covered with a protective flap.
- G-1000 Eco + Greenland Wax
- Recycled polyester & organic cotton
- Double fabric over shoulders & elbows
- Well-fitting hood
- Two-way zip + protective flap
- Chest pockets with flaps & buttons
- Bellows flaps & side openings
- Press button sleeve cuffs
- Drawcord adjustable hem