Wind and waterproof three-layer anorak for demanding adventures all year round. An award-winning model in stretchy Eco-Shell for high performance and low environmental impact. The material is hardwearing at the same time as it naturally follows the movements of the body and ventilates out moisture that builds up inside when you are active. A perfect choice for trekking and ski touring, where the minimalistic design facilitates the push forward at the same time as you have reliable protection even in really bad weather. The anorak has a slightly longer cut to warm over the rear and the construction is carefully designed for optimum fit and freedom of movement. The well-fitting hood is helmet-compatible and can be adjusted to give perfect protection without limiting vision or the movement of the head. The front opening has a three-quarter water-resistant zipper with an inside protective flap. The zipper is two way so it can be opened from both the top and bottom for ventilation. The spacious chest pockets with hidden bellows are accessible even when you are wearing a climbing harness or backpack with hipbelt, and they have elastic mesh inner pockets that keep a mobile phone and other small items in place. Two-way zippers at the sides release excess heat when active. The hem can be adjusted with a drawcord and the sleeve cuffs with Velcro. Eco-Shell is a waterproof, breathable and sustainable hardshell fabric that is treated with fluorocarbon-free impregnation. Eco-Shell is made from recyclable polyester (both recycled and new), and all emissions during production and transport are climate compensated.
• Wind and waterproof three-layer anorak for year round use in changeable weather conditions
• Made from durable yet lightweight Eco-Shell (recycled polyester) with fluorocarbon-free impregnation
• A slightly longer cut for extra warmth over the rear
• Snug-fitting, three-way adjustable hood with room for a helmet
• 3/4 length, two-way Aquaguard front zipper with inside protective flap, easy to open up from both ends for ventilation
• Zippered ventilation openings at the sides
• Two large zippered chest pockets with elastic mesh pockets inside
• Drawcord adjustment at hem
• Velcro adjustments at sleeve cuffs
• Material: Eco-shell 3 layer Stretch RS: 100% polyester
• Breathability (MP): 26000 mm
• Water column (WC): 30000 mm
• Weight: 500 g.