The Fjällräven Keb Trousers are a technically advanced trekking pant with an optimal fit and functional detailing. The trousers have rugged G-1000® Eco placed along the rear, the front of the legs, knees and on the bottom inner legs - where there is a second layer of reinforcements to protect against wear from hiking boots. Fjällräven also pre-shaped the trouser rear and knees, and equipped them with extra strong seams. Overall, Keb Trekking Trouser was built for serious alpine pursuits that require the maneuverability and durability to protect when climbing and navigating jagged terrain.
- Durable and weatherproof trouser built for trekking
- Reinforced stitching and layering in key areas
- G-1000 fabric
Inner Seam | Ventilation | Two-Way Zipper
Fjällräven designed the Keb Trouser with an inner thigh seam that has been replaced by a fabric panel to reduce chafing. The pant also comes with a zippered ventilation opening from the knee-to-hip and another zipper along the calf to release leg heat. There are two leg pockets with cover flaps, one with a zip and the other with a mesh pocket inside for bits and bobs. High hand pockets hold their contents even when sitting down. Strap adjustment with button fastening and a separate hook help secure boots.
- Knee-to-Hip zippered ventilation opening
- Trouser fly can extend ventilation
- Two leg pockets with cover flap
- High hand pockets retain contents
- Strap adjustable with button fastening trouser end
- Hooks secure boots