Men's Räven Jacket
Details & Promotions
The Timeless Räven
The men's Räven is a timeless outdoors jacket, with the durability and versatility to help it remain a staple since its release in 1970. It is made from G-1000 Eco in a recycled polyester and organic cotton, which is wind and water-resistant along with being highly breathable. G-1000 can be further impregnated with Fjällräven's famous Greenland Wax, allowing you to adapt the jacket to more rainy conditions while improving its overall strength and lifespan. With less wax, the Räven remains more air permeable, working well in clear and mild conditions around the city. It also has a fixed hood in a pliant blend, which you can roll into the collar.
- Timeless outdoor jacket made from G-1000 Eco
- Can be further impregnated with Greenland Wax
- Fixed hood can be rolled into collar
Storage Pockets | Hooded | Front Zipper
The men's Räven Jacket has two button flapped chest pockets, and two lower top-loading pockets with bellows, which can be accessed from the sides. A two-way front zipper is hidden behind a protective flap that secures with press buttons. Drawcords along the waist and at the hem can tailor the jacket's fit, while bellow pleats along the shoulders and elbows are designed to enhance your freedom of movement.
- Protective flap covers two-way front zipper
- Two-button flap chest pockets
- Two top loading lower pockets
- Lower pockets can be accessed from side
- Drawcords at hem and waist
- Bellow pleats along shoulders and elbows
- Press buttons secure sleeve cuffs