Compact, Easy-to-use GPS Bike Computer With Connected Features
Go the extra mile. Edge 25 captures essential stats from your ride, including time, distance, speed, total ascent and location. When paired with a heart rate strap¹, it also records your heart rate and heart rate zone so you'll know when you hit your target. Heart rate compatibility also provides more accurate information on calories burned during your ride.
In the box
• Edge 25
• Standard mount
• Cadence sensor
• Charging/data cradle
Small, But Powerful
Edge 25 offers all the necessary stats you need to take your ride to the next level. Small in size, yet packed with features such as smart notifications when paired with a smartphone.
Stay on Course
Choose from courses ridden by others or create your own on Garmin Connect, our free online community. Once you choose a course, upload it directly to Edge 25 and follow it to your destination. You can even compete against yourself to make it more interesting.
Ride Faster, Ride Farther
Edge 25 lets you know how fast and how far you're riding. When paired with ANT+® sensors², you can also track cadence, as well as indoor speed and distance.
When paired with Bluetooth®, Live Tracking lets friends and family follow your ride in real time. Invite followers using email or social media, which lets them view your live data on Garmin Connect.
No Data, No Problem
Edge 25 uses GPS/GLONASS satellites to track how far, how fast and where you ride, even under dense tree cover. Unlike a phone, you can use Edge 25 for up to 8 hours without worrying about data or battery drainage.
Physical & Performance
• Physical dimensions : 1.6'' x 1.6'' x 0.7'' (4.0 x 4.2 x 1.7 cm)
• Display size, WxH : 0.9'' x 0.9'' (2.3 x 2.3 cm)
• Display resolution, WxH : 128 x 160 pixels
• Weight : 0.9 oz (25 g)
• Battery : rechargeable lithium-ion
• Battery life : up to 8 hours
• High-sensitivity receiver
• Smart notifications (displays email, text and other alerts when paired with your compatible phone)
Cycling and Performance Features
• Bike speed/cadence sensor
• Heart rate monitor : Yes (optional)
• Virtual Partner® (train against a digital person) : Yes (within a course)
• Courses (compete against previous activities)
• Auto Pause® (pauses and resumes timer based on speed)
• Auto Lap® (automatically starts a new lap)
• Auto Scroll (cycles through data pages during workout)
• Time/distance alert (triggers alarm when you reach goal)
• Customizable screen(s)
• Garmin Connect™ compatible (online community where you analyze, categorize and share data)
• Automatic sync (automatically transfers data to your computer)
• Bluetooth®: yes (BLE)
• Ephemeris satellite predictions: yes
• Elevation: yes
• Beeper: yes