• Tracks distance, pace and heart rate¹
• Calculates recovery time and VO2 max estimate (when used with a heart rate monitor¹)
• HRM-Run™ monitor¹ adds data for cadence, ground contact time and vertical oscillation
• Connected features², including uploads to Garmin Connect™ and BaseCamp™ for live tracking and sharing
• High-sensitivity GPS positioning, 3-axis compass with altimeter and barometer
• At-A-Glance Training Information: Get quick access to current pace, distance, split times and whether you are ahead or behind your target pace.
• Recovery Time: Estimates your state of recovery immediately following a run and operates in a countdown mode until the next effort. Recovery can range from 6 to 96 hours.
• Recovery Check: Provides a real-time assessment of your recovery in the first several minutes of a run.
• Altimeter: fenix 2 has a built-in barometric altimeter that provides accurate elevation information so you can keep track of your ascent and descent.
• Barometer: The built-in barometer can help you monitor and predict weather changes by showing you short-term changes in the barometric air pressure. If the barometric pressure begins a steady decline, this could be a warning of an impending storm.
• Compass: fenix 2 includes a 3-axis electronic compass that keeps your bearing whether you're moving or not. Sight a bearing and be confident that fenix 2 will keep you headed toward your goal.
• Temperature Sensor: You can gain insight into temperature trends from the built-in temperature sensor. Knowing how rapidly the temperature is rising or falling can help you determine clothing and shelter needs or whether it's time to turn back.
• Wireless Unit-to-unit Communication: Easily share tracks, waypoints, routes and paperless geocaches wirelessly with other compatible Garmin GPS units and smartphones. fenix 2 is equipped with both ANT+™ capabilities and Bluetooth® technology. That means can also pair fenix with several external devices, such as our temperature sensor, heart rate monitor and speed/cadence bike sensor.
• Unit dimensions (WxHxD): 1.9'' x 1.9'' x 0.7'' (4.9 x 4.9 x 1.7 cm)
• Display size: 1.2'' (3.1 cm) diameter
• Display resolution (WxH): 70 x 70 pixels
• Display type: transflective, monochrome LCD (negativemode-black)
• Weight: 3.19 oz (90.6 g)
• Battery life: up to 50 hours in GPS mode (depends on settings); 5 weeks in watch mode
• Battery type: Rechargeable 500 mAh lithium-ion
• Water rating: 5 ATM (up to 50 meters)
• GPS-enabled: Yes
• High-sensitivity receiver: Yes
• Interface: USB
• Built-in memory: 20 MB
• Waypoints: 1,000
• Routes: 50
• Track log (TracBack®): 10,000 points; 100 saved tracks
• Electronic 3-D compass: Yes
• Barometer altimeter: Yes
• Hunt/fish calendar: Yes
• Sun/moon information: Yes
• Area calculation: Yes
• Unit-to-unit transfer: Yes
• ANT+™ power meter compatible: Yes
• Garmin Connect™ compatible: Yes (mobile/computer)
• Wireless sensors: Optional HRM-Run™, heart rate monitor, tempe™, foot pod, speed/cadence
• Wireless connectivity: ANT+™/Bluetooth® for sharing info with compatible Garmin devices or smartphones