Vivofit 2 With Heart Rate Monitor
Details & Promotions
Activity Tracker with Move Bar and Alerts
In the box
• vívofit 2 with large and small band
• USB ANT Stick™
Get up and get moving with vívofit 2. It's the only activity tracker with a 1+ year battery life and backlit display. It even reminds you to stay active throughout your day with its move bar with audible alert that lets you know when you've been idle for an hour or longer.
Tells Time and ''Time to Move''
Research shows prolonged periods of inactivity such as sitting at a desk decreases your body's production of fat-burning enzymes. You can reverse that effect by taking frequent, short walk breaks throughout your day. And while you might lose track of time and forget to move, vívofit 2 knows. A red move bar appears on the display and a gentle alert sounds after one hour of inactivity. The move bar builds every 15 minutes until you reset it by walking for a couple of minutes.
vívofit 2 follows your progress 24/7 and shows your steps, calories, distance and time of day on its easy-to-read, backlit display. Set the sleep mode when you go to bed and it will monitor your rest. At Garmin Connect, you can see your total sleep hours as well as periods of movement and restful sleep. vívofit 2 is water-resistant¹, so you can shower or get caught in the rain, worry-free. And thanks to its 1+ year battery life, you can keep this activity tracker on your wrist around the clock, helping you turn good intentions into lifelong habits. The band is soft and flexible and features a quarter-turn buckle that secures it to your wrist. Optional accessory bands in various color schemes let you coordinate your vívofit to your wardrobe.
Personalized Daily Goals
vívofit 2 learns your current activity level, then assigns an attainable daily goal. As you meet your milestones, vívofit 2 will adjust your goal for the next day, gradually nudging you toward a healthier lifestyle. At Garmin Connect, our free online fitness community, you can earn virtual badges and view your progress.
When you're ready to take the next steps toward better health, vívofit 2 has additional features to keep you motivated. Use the activity timer to record a timed activity, such as a walk or run, which can be saved and sent to Garmin Connect. You can also pair vívofit 2 with a heart rate monitor² during fitness activities, such as a run or a cardio class at the gym, to record your heart rate and zone data and get more accurate calorie burn information. For detailed calorie tracking, you can create an account at MyFitnessPal and link it to your Garmin Connect account. This allows you to compare calories consumed to your total calories burned, which vívofit 2 records throughout the day.
• Physical dimensions: 21 mm wide x 10.5 mm thick (length varies based on band size; 120-175mm (small wrist circumference) and 152-210mm (large wrist circumference)
• Display size, WxH: 1.00'' x 0.39'' (25.5 mm x 10 mm)
• Display resolution, WxH: Segmented LCD
• Negative mode display
• Weight: 25.5 g (0.89 oz)
• Battery: Two replaceable CR1632 coin cells
• Battery life: More than 1 year
• Water rating: 5 ATM
Features and benefits
• Accelerometer (calculates distance for indoor workouts, without need for a foot pod)
• Heart rate-based calorie computation
• Calculates calories burned
• Step counter
• Auto goal (learns your activity level and assigns a daily step goal)
• Move bar (displays on device after a period of inactivity; walk for a couple of minutes to reset it)
• Sleep monitoring (monitors total sleep and periods of movement or restful sleep)
Product style: grm-010-01407-30