Women's FR 70
Details & Promotions
In the Box
Heart rate monitor
USB ANT Stick™
Train Indoors or Out
In the gym or on the road, FR70 tracks all your workout data, including time, heart rate, calories burned and more. At the heart of its success is FR70's wireless ANT+™ technology, which allows it to connect to other ANT+ compatible devices, like the included heart rate monitor or optional foot pod.
Monitor Your Health
You also can track weight, body fat, body water and 6 other measurements when using the FR70 with the Tanita BC-1000 body composition scale. The readings are stored on FR70, then automatically sent to Garmin Connect™ when in range of your computer.
Listen to Your Heart
FR70 also connects wirelessly to a heart rate monitor, providing instant feedback about how hard you're working. FR70 continuously tracks heart beats per minute and displays your heart rate zone, so you can monitor and improve your fitness level.
Go for Distance
With the ANT+ seamless wireless link, FR70 connects to the optional wireless foot pod, which tracks your distance and speed effortlessly, both indoors and out. Using advanced accelerometer technology, the foot pod collects and sends precise data about your movements, gathering distance and speed data.
When paired with an optional speed/cadence sensor, FR70 tracks the speed and distance of your cycling workouts. The wireless speed/cadence sensor attaches securely to your bike and measures your pedaling cadence and wheel speed as you ride. You even can use it to train indoors because the sensor attaches to your rear wheel.
Sync and Share
Once your workout is done, FR70 automatically transfers data to your computer (Windows® or Mac®) wirelessly when in range. No cables, no hookups. The data's just there, ready for you to analyze, categorize and share through our online community, Garmin Connect.
• Tracks your time, heart rate and calories burned inside or outside, while running, cycling or during other fitness activities
• Calculates speed and distance when paired with our optional foot pod
• Includes ANT+™ technology, which allows it to connect to other ANT+ compatible devices, such as the included heart rate monitor, optional foot pod or ANT+ compatible fitness equipment, and then share data wirelessly with your computer
• Offers advanced training options, such as workouts, intervals and Virtual Partner®, when paired with our optional foot pod
• Tracks weight, body fat, body water and 6 other measurements when used with the Tanita BC-1000 body composition scale
• Features 2 time zones, alarms, 20 hrs/100 lap memory, configurable training pages with Auto Scroll, Auto Lap®, 5 heart rate zones and alerts
• Transfers data to your Windows® or Mac® computer wirelessly when in range. You can then use Garmin Connect to analyze, categorize and share in our online community
• Physical & Performance:
Unit dimensions, WxHxD:1.5'' x 2.0'' x 0.5'' (3.8 x 5.0 x 1.3 cm)
Display size, WxH: 0.8'' x 1.1'' (2.0 x 2.8 cm)
Display resolution, WxH: 31 x 56 pixels
Weight:1.3 oz (38 g)
Battery: coin cell battery (CR2032)
Battery life:1 year
Water resistant: yes (50m)
• Features & Benefits:
Heart rate monitor: yes
Bike speed/cadence sensor: yes (optional)
Foot pod: yes (optional)
Automatic sync (automatically transfers data to your computer): yes
Garmin Connect™ compatible (online community where you analyze, categorize and share data): yes
Virtual Partner® (train against a digital person): yes
Auto Pause® (pauses and resumes timer based on speed): yes (with optional foot pod)
Auto Lap® (automatically starts a new lap): yes (with optional foot pod)
Auto Scroll (cycles through data pages during workout): yes
Pace alert (triggers alarm if you vary from preset pace): yes (with optional foot pod)
Time/distance alert (triggers alarm when you reach goal): yes (with optional foot pod)
Interval training (set up exercise and rest intervals): yes
Heart rate-based calorie computation: yes
Customizable screen(s): yes
Shock Resistant: yes
Sport watch: yes
Additional: Watch functions include time of day (12/24h), dual time zone, calendar (day/date), daily alarm.
Garmin Connect and Garmin Training Center are compatible with Windows® XP or newer and Intel-based Mac running OS 10.4.11 or later with Safari.