LG Energy Gel is made with natural ingredients and an optimum blend of carbohydrates, electrolytes and antioxidants needed to meet the nutritional demands of athletes during racing and training. In addition, the packaging is designed for a quick, no-struggle opening on the bike or during the run with a hole-punched tab for fingers to grip.
Each gel packet is a serving size of 41 g and contains 100 calories with 25 grams of complex carbohydrates and just 4 grams of simple sugars that make it easy to digest and quickly replenish energy. LG Energy contains no artificial flavoring or colors and delivers 100% DV of antioxidant vitamins C & E which are used by the body as protection from free radicals produced during normal metabolism. Two flavors, Citrus and Tropical Fruit, are caffeinated. Citrus has 50mg of caffeine or roughly the equivalent of a single shot of espresso and Tropical Fruit, has 25mg of caffeine.
• Contains real fruit juice: Tastes pure, simple, and natural. No chemical or bitter after-taste.
• Smooth consistency: Easy to consume and control the flow to your mouth.
• 25 g of complex carbohydrates: Quick absorption and increased long-term energy outputs.
• Only 4 g of simple sugars: Avoid upset stomach or temporary energy spikes.
• 2 key electrolytes: Assist in rehydration and replenish electrolytes lost from perspiration.
• Contains antioxidants (Vitamins C & E): Help reduce muscle soreness and aid in recovery.
• 6 delicious flavors including 2 caffeinated flavors.
• No artificial flavors, no artificial colors, no artificial sweeteners, dairy-free, gluten-free.