Shipping : Worldwide
Product style: grb-gebgpon
The Bear Grylls Survival Poncho is fully hooded and made of light-yet-tough, waterproof, windproof polyethylene, so you can keep moving when the skies open up and the wind starts to blow. When the weather clears again, you can tuck it into its own resealable stow bag and return it to your pack where it will go unnoticed until you need it again.
Its one-size-fits-all, knee-length construction means it can easily slip over the head of anyone in your party, over your pack to keep your food and clothing out of the weather, or over branches or saplings to create a quick bivouac.
A Multipurpose Mission
Most of the time in the outdoors you want to blend into your environment. But when you need to be found, this poncho's bright orange color adds an extra level of visibility without adding weight or size to your survival kit. When laid on the ground, it can even be seen from the air. The resealable pouch is designed for double duty as well. In a pinch, it can be used as a makeshift dry bag or water capture and storage vessel.
• Overall Size: 40'' x 21'' (101.6cm x 53.3cm)
• Weight: 2.8oz (79.8g)
• Material: Polyethylene
• Lightweight, polyethylene protects in wet weather
• Full hood keeps your head dry
• One-size-fits-all construction for versatility
• Bright orange for visibility and use as rescue flag
• Resealable packaging doubles as storage bag or water collector
• BG logo on chest
• Includes a copy of Bear Grylls ''Priorities of Survival'' Pocket Guide