Women's Strata Mips Matte Titanium Helmet
Details & Promotions
• Designed Specifically For Women, Womens Design Earpad Detailing
• MIPS - Multi-Directional Impact Protection System MIPS is a step forward in helmet design. There are three main components to a MIPS-equipped helmet: the interior foam liner, the Low Friction Liner and an elastomeric attachment system between them. In an angled impact, the elastomeric attachment system stretches to allow the foam liner to rotate independently around your head. The goal of this technology is to further reduce rotational forces.
• Hybrid Construction merges a durable ventilated Hard Shell upper with an In-Mold Construction lower shell plus sidewalls for added style. With Hybrid Construction the helmet is beefed up for added durability–while remaining lightweight. Hybrid Construction also features an impact absorbing and lightweight EPS foam liner.
• FIDLOCK MAGNETIC BUCKLE CLOSURE: The pinch-free, one-handed Fidlock Magnectic Snap helmet buckle combines the advantages of two fastening concepts in a completely new way. Strong magnets make it easy to open and close while a secure snap functionality ensures a continuously high locking force.
• IN FORM 2 FIT SYSTEM: The In Form 2 System is lighter and lower profile than the original, making it even easier to dial in a custom fit in seconds - even with gloves on. An improved dial design provides up to 6cm of adjustment plus enhanced stability while the tuning feature accommodates different goggles and head shapes for a custom fit, free of gaper gap.
• The integrated POV camera mounting system is stealth, secure, and super easy to operate, allowing you to instantly deploy your POV camera for filming or quickly pop it off and stash it. POV Camera Mounts are offered on the Range MIPS, Stellar MIPS, Zone MIPS, Strata MIPS and Cipher S helmets.
• The Stack Vent was developed based on research showing the majority of the warm air that can cause fogging exhausts from the center top vent of the goggle. Aligning the Stack Vent in the helmet with the center vent of your goggles helps to keep them clear and fog free while maintaining total helmet and goggle integration.
• THERMOSTAT CONTROL: Thermostat ventilation control allows you to custom tune airflow instantly with a simple, low profile control button on the outside of the helmet. No other system is faster or easier to adjust, and nothing is more effective at keeping you comfortable.
• SEAMLESS COMPATIBILITY: For optimal performance of both helmets and goggles Giro products are designed to work together as a single integrated unit. Ensuring a seamless interface between helmet and goggles offers exceptional fit and dependable, worry-free function.
S (52 – 55.5cm), M (55.5 – 59cm)
Product style: gio-gr-7072405