High Performance Wash - 300ml
Details & Promotions
When you have a new jacket it's amazing how the water just runs off the outside.
This happens because of a durable water repellent treatment (DWR) that's applied at manufacture to all jackets. But dirt, oil and normal household detergents will, over time, mask the DWR, causing the outside of the jacket to absorb water (wetting out). 'Wetting out' reduces breathability, comfort and performance and can make the jacket feel cold and wet to the touch. Grangers cleaners and proofers remove dirt, oils and stains, and restores the product to it's original performance, or as we like to say 'Original performance restored'.
• Eliminates odours
• Optimizes breathability and maintains water repellency
• Water repellency is further enhanced by tumble drying after washing
• Protects the DWR finish of all garments
• Maximises breathability
• Maintains water repellency
• Removes dirt and grime, improving garments performance
• Recommended for Gore-Tex, eVent and all waterproof breathable clothing
• Volume: 300 ml (10 fl. oz)
The bluesign® standard is a widely accepted, reliable and proactive tool certifying the eco-friendliness of the entire textile production chain. Instead of focusing on finished product testing, the bluesign® standard analyses all input streams - from raw materials to chemical component, to resources. Prior to production, components are assessed based on their ecotoxicological impact. Potentially harmful substances can ence be eliminated before production even begins.
Product style: g09011