Guaranteed Christmas delivery
Until December 18 for greater Toronto, Montreal & Ottawa
with FREE Xpresspost shipping over 49$ More details ›
• [ONE PRESS] purification + filtration: No batteries, UV bulbs, chemicals, pumping, sucking, squeezing or prolonged waiting.
• Removes pathogens: Removes 99.9999% of viruses (e.g. Hepatitis A, SARS, Rotavirus); 99.9999% of disease-causing bacteria (e.g. E. coli, Salmonella); and 99.999% of protozoan cysts (e.g. Giardia).
• Improves health, flavor, odor & clarity: Filters particulates (e.g. sediment, silt), many chemicals (e.g. chlorine, benzene) and heavy metals (e.g. lead, arsenic).
• Fast & easy: Purifies drinking water in only 15 seconds (2 liters/minute).
• Purifier lifespan: Replaceable cartridge effective for 300 uses (40 gal/150L).
• Effective against viruses: 99.9999%
• Effective against bacteria: 99.9999%
• Effective against protozoan cysts: 99.999%
• Effective against particulates: Yes
• Effective against many chemicals: Yes
• Effective against many heavy metals: Yes
• Improves water flavor, odor & clarity: Yes
• Chemical-free: Yes
• Antimicrobial: Yes
• BPA-free: Yes
• Weight: 2.8 oz (80 g)
• Size: 2.9'' (7.3 cm) H x 2.7'' (6.7 cm) W
• Compatibility: Ultralight, Quest and Legend
• Materials: ABS food-grade plastic, food-grade silicone
• Press time: 15 seconds per 16 oz (473 ml)
• Fast flow rate: 2 liters/minute
• Lifespan of replaceable purifier cartridge: replaceable purifier cartridge lasts 300 uses (40 gal / 150 L)
• Shelf life: Stored under proper conditions, an unopened Purifier Cartridge has a shelf life of 10 years. After a cartridge has been used, it lasts at least three additional years.
• Active technology: Electroadsorption, ultra-powdered activated carbon and silver treated zeolites. Unlike standard mechanical filtration, the Ultralight Purifier Bottle is powered by a patented electroadsorptive media capable of removing submicron pathogens and inorganic contaminants. With [ONE PRESS], electroadhesion and ion exchange create a powerful submicron trap for pathogens (viruses, bacteria and protozoan cysts). Additionally, the purifier media contains many embedded layers of ultra-powdered activated carbon which create a large surface area for removing toxins like chemicals and heavy metals. Silver treated zeolites, a natural antimicrobial, inhibit growth and keeps the purifier fresh between uses.
• Tested according to NSF/ANSI standards: 42 + 53