Women's Yukon Trekking boots
Details & Promotions
• High, protective rubber rand
• Cemented construction, easy to resole
• Good stability, suitable for treks with a heavy pack
• Higher uppers provide additional protection
• Leather lining for enhanced comfort, better wear climate and superior moisture
• Counterposed braking tread blocks in middle section
• PU shock absorber
• Stabilising anti-supination/overpronation elements for motion control
• Women’s version with raised heel
• Upper: Nubuck
• Sole: Vibram® Fuora
• Sole Features: • Counterposed braking tread blocks in middle section • PU shock absorber • Stabilising anti-supination/overpronation elements for motion control • Women’s version with raised heel
• Lining: Leather
• Gender: Women's
• Last: Normal fit
• Weight in g (shoe size 7-7.5): 820
Note: Lace length: 3½ - 4½ = 160 cm 5 - 7 = 170 cm 7½ - 9 = 180 cm
• Vibram: Named after the Italian “Vitale Bramani”. Vibram is probably the world’s best known manufacturer of high-end sole units.
• Category B/C: Suitable for challenging hikes in lower mountain ranges and off-trail use
• Elevated Brim: An all-round rubber rand, handcrafted around the lower part of the upper. It protects the leather from scree and rocks and significantly increases the boot’s stability and durability.
• Terracare Zero: High-quality cowhide from the Heinen Tannery in Germany. Tanning is carried out in accordance with strict environmental guidelines and using CO2 neutral energy.
• Leather lining: Extremely comfortable to wear. Provides great fit and rapid moisture absorption. Dries more slowly than synthetic fabrics. Not recommended for use in wetter regions.
• Reduced seams: Fewer seams reduce the risk of rubbing and pressure points. HANWAG uses a special technique, which makes it possible to reduce the number of seams. It might sound simple, but it involves very complex craftsmanship
• Strap-on crampon: Crampon compatible sole construction for strap-on (flexible/walking) crampons. Designed for general mountaineering activities and easy snow and glacier travel. Not suitable for steep ice and harder mixed climbs.
• 100% Resoleable: Thanks to their cemented construction or double stitched construction our boots and shoes can be resoled as many times as required.
Product style: hwg-13140