Tarragon Chicken Dauphinoise
Details & Promotions
In the culinary arts, the word Dauphinoise refers to a French recipe for potatoes in which the potatoes are sliced, layered in a baking dish and then baked au gratin with garlic, butter and milk or cream. There are countless variations and ours is one you will fully appreciate with its tender chicken and dijonnaise.
• Standard Preparation: Combine the cold water (375-400 ml) and the contents of the bag. Mix well. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Cover, remove from heat and let stand for 2 minutes.
• With Insulating Pan Cover: Simmer 2 minutes on low heat, stirring often. Cover, remove from heat and let stand for 12-15 minutes, stirring once or twice.
• Dehydrated potatoes (sulphites)
• Tarragon sauce (skimmed milk powder, wheat flour, corn starch and modified corn starch, modified milk ingredients, glucose solids, dextrose, yeast extract, dehydrated vegetables (onion, garlic), hydrolyzed soy proteins, corn flour, salt, blue cheese powder, white wine solids (sulphites), chicken fat, potato starch, onion powder, sugar, tarragon leaves, flavour, chicken meat, spices, colour)
• Freeze-dried chicken (onions, chicken broth, herbs)
• Dehydrated vegetables (carrots, potatoes, onion, celery, red and green bell peppers)
Weight per serving: 130 g
Product style: hpy-m21