A lightweight, flexible hiking boot for serious outdoor adventures.
Featuring a Graphene-Grip rubber outsole and a Schoeller ceramic-coated fabric upper, the ROCLITE PRO G 400 GTX delivers unprecedented strength and durability over any terrain in all weather conditions.
Features • G-Grip: Graphene-enhanced grip for exceptional durability and strength. Featuring 6mm cleats with water dispersal channels for unparalleled traction on wet rock.
• Lightweight: Ultra-thin Graphene-enhanced rubber outsole saves on weight without compromising on durability.
• Extra protection: Upper made with super-tough Schoeller ceramic-coated fabric for outstanding durability. There’s also a rubberised toe rand for comfort and protection on any terrain.
• Flexibility: Revolutionary carbon-infused META-PLATE PRO provides flexible underfoot protection and external heel support.
• Keep feet dry: GORE-TEX delivers waterproof protection from the elements and optimum climate comfort for your feet.
• Comfort: Increased stack height and a wider fit for optimal support throughout your adventures.