Arrives before Christmas
Restrictions apply, see final ordering dates by shipping region. ›
• Our Zylex® liner keeps your feet warm, dry and comfortable in frosty weather. The three-layer system wicks moisture away, traps body heat in and keeps the cold air out. And to top it off, it's made in Canada by people who know winter
• Our Waterproof seam-sealed boots are made to seal out snow and water. All of the materials and seams are specially treated to block moisture and keep your feet totally dry all day long.
• Our NiteRays reflective binding and patches allow you to continue to work or play safely after the sun sets.
• Height: 36 cm
• Weight: 1742 g per pair
• Temperature Rated: -25F/-32C
• Combination of waterproof 600 denier nylon and 1200 denier nylon upper
• Adjustable snow collar with bungee lace lock
• 8mm Zylex® removable liner (97% recycled content)
• Moisture wicking lining
• Midfoot adjustable velcro strap
• DEFENDER synthetic rubber outsole