Men's William -40F/-40C Insulated Boots
Details & Promotions
• Our Zylex® liner keeps your feet warm, dry and comfortable for those who spend a lot of time in the snow. The three-layer system wicks moisture away, traps body heat in and keeps the cold air out. And to top it off, it's made in Canada, where we know winter well.
• We spent two years perfecting our RubberHe, and it was worth it. As light as helium and as strong as iron, it offers superior traction and flexibility. Plus, it's 50% lighter than natural rubber and is 100% recyclable, so it's light on nature too.
• Our Waterproof seam-sealed boots are made to seal out snow and water. All of the materials and seams are specially treated to block moisture and keep your feet totally dry all day long.
• Handcrafted to the highest standards, ensuring consistent quality, comfort and durability.
• Height: 26 cm
• Weight: 2030 g per pair
• Seam sealed waterproofed upper
• Waterproof leather upper
• Waterproof gusset tongue
• 8mm Zylex® removable liner (97% recycled content)
• D-Ring lacing system
• Waterproof and lightweight synthetic RubberHe shell
• SNOWBOB synthetic RubberHe outsole
• Made In Canada with domestic and imported materials
• Comfort rated -40°C