Kanuk Mont-Royal Coat - Men's
Kanuk Legacy Parka.
Kanuk knows winter and the Men's MONT-ROYAL Coat was inspired by Montreal’s iconic park in the snow. This popular model is structured for warmth and style at -25°C thanks to its technical water-resistant fabric and durable construction. It uses high-loft moisture-defying Thermo+ insulation that's engineered for maximum loft and offers unbeatable thermal efficiency and performance under humid conditions. The storm system hood stays snugly on your head, and soft insulated inner cuffs retain warmth.
• YKK two-way front center zipper, front flap with snap buttons
• 2 hand pockets with YKK zipper
• Interior pocket with YKK zipper
• Attached adjustable hood
• Tricot suede finishing on inner sleeves and insulated elastic wrist cuffs
• THERMO+ synthetic insulation
• Straight fit
• Hip length 86 cm / 34"
• The model measures: 1m88 - 6'2 "and wears size M
• Mini ottoman exterior shell — 100% polyester with hydrophobic microporous lamination and DWR. Lining — 100% nylon
• 10,000 mm waterproofing / 5,000 gr/24 h breathability
•Thermo+ This synthetic insulation is engineered for maximum loft per unit weight and offers unbeatable thermal efficiency and performance under humid conditions. Made of continuous filaments, the insulation not only resists wear and repeated washing, but also holds its original shape and maintains its thermal properties throughout the product’s life cycle.