Details & Promotions
• 1) Gut Hook: A stainless steel hook specifically designed for the safe gutting of game.
• 2) Carabiner Tool: This tool features a one way gate for easy clipping to a belt loop or strap. It also features a bottle opener and hex bit driver for additional functionality.
• 3) 1/4'' Hex Bit Driver: This slot allows for use of conventional 1/4'' hex bits to expand the functionality of the tool.
• 4) Broadhead Wrench: A wrench for handling multiple sizes of fixed broadheads. Designed to help protect the user's hands while affixing a broadhead to the arrow shaft.
• 5) Broadhead Sharpener: An attachment rod made of ceramic, used to safely sharpen fixed-blade and some mechanical broadhead arrow points.
• A) Rubber Bit Holder: A secure rubber piece found on Leatherman PocketTools that holds tool bits in place when not in use.