Shipping : Worldwide
Product style: 831122
5 Tools on one:
• 1) Needlenose Pliers: A die cast pinching tool with an angled nose for holding or manipulating materials, ideal for small objects or tight spaces.
• 2) Regular Pliers: A die cast pinching tool for holding or manipulating materials.
• 3) Hard-wire Cutters: Bypassing cutting blades ideal for cutting hard wire.
• 4) Wire Cutters: 420 HC stainless steel bypass cutting blades, meant for cutting regular-gauge wire.
• 5) 420HC Combo Knife: A knife made from 420HC stainless steel with a half straight and half serrated edge. This style of blade gives the user a choice of precise cuts using the plain section, or cutting through fiber and rougher material using the serrated area
A) Locking Blade
A knife blade that locks into place when fully deployed. A user must manually unlock the blade to fold it away, which allows for a much safer user experience.
B) Replaceable Pocket Clip
A removable clip which allows the user to wear their multi-tool attached to a pocket or belt loop without the use of a sheath. By removing the clip, the user is able to easily carry their tool in a sheath if preferred.
C) Outside-accessible Features
This multi-tool features tools that are accessible while the tool is in its folded or closed position, mimicking the functionality of a pocket knife.
>D) One-hand Operable Features
Every feature on this tool can be opened and operated with one hand. This enables the user to keep the other hand free for situations that require multi-tasking or a free hand.
• 420HC Stainless Steel: An improved, high-carbon (HC) form of 420 stainless steel that works well with high production tooling. 420HC's strength is optimized in Leatherman multi-tools by heat treatment.
• Zytel: Zytel® is an abrasion and impact resistant material that can be inserted into handles for added comfort and increased protection from scratches and wear.
• Closed Length: 3.45 in | 8.76 cm
• Blade Length: 2.6 in | 6.60 cm
• Weight: 4.5 oz | 127 g