Guaranteed Christmas delivery
Until December 18 for greater Toronto, Montreal & Ottawa
with FREE Xpresspost shipping over 49$ More details ›
• Lanyard Hole: A hole designed in the body of the tool meant for attaching it safely and securely to a lanyard. Often people who work near water or on scaffolding attach their tool to a lanyard on their person to avoid losing the tool if it's dropped.
• Replaceable Pocket Clip: A removable clip which allows the user to wear their multi-tool attached to a pocket or belt loop without the use of a sheath. By removing the clip, the user is able to easily carry their tool in a sheath if preferred.
• 01. 420HC Stainless Steel Folding Medical Shears: Collapsible cutting shears crafted from 420HC stainless steel that feature serrations to help grip materials for a strong, fast cut. The shears also come apart for cleaning and maintenance.
• 02. Strap Cutter: Cut through straps, seatbelts, canvas, and other fabrics with this reversible tool.
• 03. Ring Cutter: Cut through soft metal rings in an emergency with this scissor-like hook.
• 04. Ruler (5 cm): A precise measuring guide for determining length, up to 5 centimeters.
• 05. Oxygen Tank Wrench: Open oxygen tanks in emergency situations.
• 06. Carbide Glass Breaker: Use to shatter auto glass in an emergency situation.
• CLOSED LENGTH: 5 in | 12.7 cm
• WEIGHT: 5.8 oz | 164 g
• SHEAR LENGTH: 1.9 in | 4.8 cm
• MATERIALS: 420HC Stainless Steel, Glass-filled Nylon, Carbide.
• Nylon MOLLE system sheath
• Features snap webbing strap for attachment on backside
• Brown Leatherman logo
• Velcro front closure
• Internal Capacity: 4.5" x 1.8" x 1"