• 1) Needlenose Pliers: A cast pinching tool with an angled nose for holding or manipulating materials, ideal for small objects or tight spaces.
• 2) Regular Pliers: A cast pinching tool for holding or manipulating materials.
• 3) 154CM Replaceable Wire Cutters: Replaceable bypassing cutting blades crafted from 154CM, meant for cutting regular and light-gauge wire. 154CM will keep its edge three times as long as traditional stainless steel for less down-time in the field.
• 4) 154CM Replaceable Hard-wire Cutters: Replaceable bypassing cutting blades crafted from 154CM, meant for cutting hard wire. 154CM will keep its edge three times as long as traditional stainless steel for less down-time in the field.
• 5) Wire Stripper: A useful notch for safely stripping multiple types of wire.
• 6) 420HC Combo Knife: A knife made from 420HC stainless steel with a half straight and half serrated edge. This style of blade gives the user a choice of precise cuts using the plain section, or cutting through fiber and rougher material using the serrated area.
• 7) Saw: A toothed tool made from 420HC stainless steel that is designed to work on a pull motion, which requires less effort and has less propensity for breakage. The open-tooth design keeps the saw from filling up with material, allowing the user to complete a job without pausing to clean the tool.
• 8) Hammer: This hammer can be used for pounding a tent stake, striking a nail, or other uses. It features a textured end to reduce contact slippage.
• Awl w/ Thread Loop: An awl is a tool that can be used to create or enlarge holes by puncturing materials such as leather or canvas. They can also be used to start stair steps for hunting stands. The thread loop can be used for sewing materials together when necessary.
• Can Opener: A lever/punch style tool to assist in opening canned goods, perfect for camping or in survival situations. The blade on this tool has been ground in a way that it pushes the cut metal into the rim, keeping sharp edges from cutting the user as the can is handled.
• Bottle Opener: A tool that allows the user to pop the top on a favorite beverage.
• 12) 1/4'' Hex Bit Driver: This slot allows for use of conventional 1/4'' hex bits to expand the functionality of the tool.
• 13) Bit Driver: This feature allows the user to insert any Leatherman double-sided bits, thereby expanding the functionality of the multi-tool without taking up space with stand alone screwdrivers. A Bit Adaptor accessory may also be used to make the bit driver hex bit compatible.
• 14) 1/4'' Box Wrench: A wrench used over the head of a 1/4'''' hexagonal nut or bolt. The application of torque is used to tighten or loosen an object.
• 15) Carabiner: This handy feature allows the user to quickly and securely clip their tool to an item using a spring loaded gate.
• 16) 3/16'' Box Wrench: A wrench used over the head of a 3/16'' hexagonal nut or bolt. The application of torque is used to tighten or loosen an object.
• 17) Safety Whistle: A whistle meant to be used to attract help if needed.