Insulated Length. Versatile Design.
The women’s HARLOWE Lux Down Coat by Mackage leverages a fitted silhouetted in an above-knee-length to provide you with winter warmth in temperatures to -30°C. This jacket combines a premium duck down fill with a removable inner bib, delivering maximum thermal capacity. The outer shell is a water-resistant and windproof blend of cotton and nylon, shedding heavy snow. The large hood is removable, featuring a natural racoon fur trim which is also detachable. A weatherproof flap securing with snap buttons covers the front zipper. Double-entry pockets lined with a soft-brushed fabric offer hand protection and storage. Ribbing along the collar and at the storm cuffs seals in warmth.
- Comfort to -30°C
- 90% duck down, 10% feather fill
- Weather-resistant outer shell
- Removable insulated inner bib
- Breathable lining & down bag
- Hood is removable
- Detachable racoon fur ruff
- Flap covers front zipper
- Gold hardware, leather trims
- Fitted silhouette, above-knee