• Modified rectangle with including a form-fitting design and non-slip temples and nosepads.
• Fixed saddle-style design with non-slip, rubber nose pads for comfort
• (eye) 51, (bridge) 19, (temple) 116, 8-base curve
• High-gloss for a smooth, sleek look
• Grilamid frame is lightweight and tough
• Anti-corrosive, stainless steel pin hinge offers lightweight strength
Lens color :
• Maui HT™ : High Transmission lenses work hard when distance counts. With the highest usable light transmission, HT technology balances contrast and depth of field for crisper details during varying conditions.
Lens technology :
• Polycarbonate : When durability and protection against shattering are the priority, choose a lens that stands up to your most intense activities. Scratch- and impact-resistant. Injection molded for crisp optics. With patented lens treatments that infuse your view with vivid color. Your lightest choice for long days in the sun.
• CLEARSHELL® : A proprietary, silicone-based hard coat that protects your lenses. Glass is naturally scratch resistant but MauiPure®, Maui Evolution® and polycarbonate lenses perform better longer with the added durability of our optically correct CLEARSHELL®. Applied to the front and back of the lens.
• PolarizedPlus2® : In every pair of Maui Jims you'll find our patented, color-infused lens technology that wipes out 99.9% of glare, 100% harmful UV and boosts color via specially designed lens treatments. So your view is clearer, with crisper contrast and amazing brilliance.