Women's Chameleon Thermo 8 Waterproof Synthetic -40F/-40C
Details & Promotions
Out with the Cold.
The cold-combatting women’s CHAMELEON THERMO 8 Waterproof Synthetic hiking boot provides comfort up to -40F / -40C. This waterproof hiker features a Coldproof Insulating footbed, Thinsulate Ultra Insulation, and Merrell’s conductor fleece, for the warmest experience in the deepest cold. The outsole is the renowned Vibram Chameleon Thermo Sole with Trek Dura Rubber and 6mm lugs for great traction from the sidewalk to the slopes. An In-Board Compression molded EVA Footframe with Grade 4 tapered nylon insole and the Air Cushion midsole makes the ride light and bouncy. Waterproof exterior on the synthetic leather upper and tongue makes sure everything inside stays dry.
- Vibram Chameleon Thermo outsole
- Trek Dura Rubber + 6mm lugs
- In-Board Molded EVA footframe insole
- Air Cushion midsole
- Merrell conductor fleece
- 400 g Thinsulate Ultra Insulation
- Waterproof synthetic leather tongue
- Waterproof synthetic leather / polyester mesh Bellows tongue
- TPU backstay with snowshoe strap ridge
Product style: j87006