Tangent 2 Footprint
Details & Promotions
• Custom ground cloths, called tent footprints, are available for most Mountain Hardwear tents.
• The Tangent™ 2 Footprint is a waterproof footprint that protects the tent floor from damage and prolongs tent life by adding a layer between the tent floor and the ground.
• Grommet tabs attach to tent pole ends.
• Fabric Canopy: 70D Nylon 190T Taffeta 10000mm Ether Type PU
• Fabric Tent Floor: 70D Nylon 190T Taffeta 10000mm Ether Type PU
• Apparel Fit: Equipment
• Weight Minimum: 8.6 oz / 245 g
About Mountain Hardwear
Mountain Hardwear was founded in 1993 by a small band of outdoor industry iconoclasts. They saw the industry changing, compromising quality and dumbing down products to serve less technical users. Mountain Hardwear was founded to buck this trend in order to stay true to the needs of outdoor athletes.