Optic with even more options. Solid canopy body and dual mesh/canopy doors on adjacent sides offer both wide-open vistas and more protection. Open up new possibilities with the Optic VUE™. Roomy enough for two plus all your gear--or a furry friend--the solid canopy body extends the range of this tent beyond the summer months and to anywhere you might encounter sand or dust. You still get ample ventilation from the dual mesh/canopy doors on adjacent sides. Zip them open and roll back the fly for panoramic vistas.Features
• Doors on adjoining sides roll back to offer huge view and easy access
• 2 dual canopy and mesh doors with dual-slider zipper for easy entry and exit
• Dual vestibule design creates a dry entry into tent and room for gear storage
• Industry leading DAC Pressfit™ poles
• Internal pockets help keep you organized
• Reflective color coded starter tab on the rainfly and canopy make pitching easy
• Optional rectangular or triangular gear loft stows gear off the floor (sold separately)
• Optional floor footprint available
• Guy out line and line tensioners includedDetails
• Content Tent Floor: 100% Nylon
• Canopy Fabric: 68D Polyester Ripstop DWR
• Content Canopy: 100% polyester
• Fly Fabric: 75D Polyester Taffeta 1500mm PU
• Content Fly: 100% polyester
• Poles: DAC Pressfit™ polesMeasurements
• Capacity: 2
• Doors: 2
• Vestibules: 2
• Minimum Weight: 6 lb. 10 oz.; 3.01 kg.
• Interior Peak: 48''; 122 cm
• Floor Area: 37 sq. ft.; 3.4 m2
• Vestibule Area: 12 sq. ft. 1.1 m2
• Vestibule 2 Area: 6 sq. ft. 0.5 m2
• Pole Number: 3
• Packed Diameter (in): 7''
• Packed Length (in): 23''
• Tent Floor: 70D Nylon Taffeta 5000mm PU
About Mountain Hardwear
Mountain Hardwear was founded in 1993 by a small band of outdoor industry iconoclasts. They saw the industry changing, compromising quality and dumbing down products to serve less technical users. Mountain Hardwear was founded to buck this trend in order to stay true to the needs of outdoor athletes.