Optic VUE 2.5 Tent
Details & Promotions
• Doors on adjoining sides roll back to offer huge view and easy access
• 2 dual canopy and mesh doors with dual-slider zipper for easy entry and exit
• Dual vestibule design creates a dry entry into tent and room for gear storage
• Industry leading DAC Pressfit™ poles
• Internal pockets help keep you organized
• Reflective color coded starter tab on the rainfly and canopy make pitching easy
• Optional rectangular or triangular gear loft stows gear off the floor (sold separately)
• Optional floor footprint available
• Guy out line and line tensioners included
• Content Tent Floor: 100% Nylon
• Canopy Fabric: 68D Polyester Ripstop DWR
• Content Canopy: 100% polyester
• Fly Fabric: 75D Polyester Taffeta 1500mm PU
• Content Fly: 100% polyester
• Poles: DAC Pressfit™ poles
• Capacity: 2
• Doors: 2
• Vestibules: 2
• Minimum Weight: 6 lb. 10 oz.; 3.01 kg.
• Interior Peak: 48''; 122 cm
• Floor Area: 37 sq. ft.; 3.4 m2
• Vestibule Area: 12 sq. ft. 1.1 m2
• Vestibule 2 Area: 6 sq. ft. 0.5 m2
• Pole Number: 3
• Packed Diameter (in): 7''
• Packed Length (in): 23''
• Tent Floor: 70D Nylon Taffeta 5000mm PU
About Mountain Hardwear
Mountain Hardwear was founded in 1993 by a small band of outdoor industry iconoclasts. They saw the industry changing, compromising quality and dumbing down products to serve less technical users. Mountain Hardwear was founded to buck this trend in order to stay true to the needs of outdoor athletes.