For those days when you go straight from the ski hills to you business dinner, the Beverhill jacket is perfect. Versatile and classy, this winter coat will carry you through winter in ease and comfort, no matter how fickle the weather gets.
Ease and comfort
You will love this handmade with premium French white goose down, quilted nylon zip front jacket. It has zippered pockets and tons of features, like thumbholes at the cuffs and removable fur trim.
Bever Fur Coat Features
- Part of the Grenoble line, inspired by Moncler's European ski heritage. Named after the French town of Moncler's origin, this line brings a modern touch to vintage classics
- Hiding under the down-filled hood is a raised collar to ensure maximum warmth retention
- Built-in elasticized skirt around the waist will keep the unwanted snow and wind at bay
- Internal stretch wrist guards with thumb holes integrated in the sleeves and complete wrist protection due to elasticized cuff
- A branded chin flap protects from irritation
- Small loop on the jacket for a ski pass
|Insulation:||French white goose down|
|Hood:||Yes, non removable|
|Pockets:||Two large water-resistant pockets on the mid-chest with logoed zipper, internal zippered pocket, one small wrist pocket on sleeve|
|Recommended use:||Urban, Ski & Snowboard|