Ozonic 65 OutDry
Details & Promotions
• Guaranteed watertight OutDry® construction main compartment and seam taped top pocket, rain room tested for 24 hours
• HardWave suspension conforms comfortably to the curve of your back and distributes weight evenly while venting channels prevent overheating
• Customizable suspension provides 3-inches / 8.5-cm of torso adjustment and interchangeable shoulder straps and hipbelt
• Seam taped, reversible top pocket offers the choice of easy access (standard) or maximum weather protection (reversed)
• Floating, removable, zippered top pocket with internal security pocket and key clip
• Easy to reach and secure side pockets for water bottles or other gear
• Easy access zippered front pocket
• Large front stash pocket with drainage allows storage of frequently needed items or damp gear and maintains volume even when main compartment is full
• Comfortable, fully padded hipbelt with two large zippered pockets (one stretch mesh, one fabric) provides quick access to often needed items
• Superb load transfer through a high strength aluminum perimeter stay that locks into hipbelt yet allows slight pivoting for great range of motion
• Offset hipbelt connection allows for precise pull-forward adjustability while moving the buckle off the mid section
• Padded shoulder straps provide excellent fit and comfort
• Adjustable sternum strap adds stability while on the move
• Main compartment top closure design allows pack to be used without the top pocket with no compromise in compression or weather protection
• Side compression straps keep any size load stable
• Lower webbing accessory straps allow for overloads while compressing the bottom of the pack
• Carry loops for ice axes or trekking poles
• Weight - S/M: 3 lb. 15 oz.; 1.80 kg.
• Weight - M/L: 4 lb. 2 oz.; 1.86 kg.
• Capacity - S/M: 3970 cu. in.; 65 L
• Torso Range - S/M: 16.0 in. - 19.0 in.; 41 cm - 48 cm
• Torso Range - M/L: 18.5 in. - 22.0 in.; 47 cm - 56 cm
• Waist Range In: 28.0'' - 34.0'';33.0'' - 39.0''
• Accent Power Mesh
• Content Accent: 83% nylon, 17% PU
• Body 400D HD Nylon
• Content Body 100% nylon
About Mountain Hardwear
Mountain Hardwear was founded in 1993 by a small band of outdoor industry iconoclasts. They saw the industry changing, compromising quality and dumbing down products to serve less technical users. Mountain Hardwear was founded to buck this trend in order to stay true to the needs of outdoor athletes.