Mountain Hardwear Rook 0F/-18C Regular Down Sleeping Bag - Women's
On multi-day climbing and camping outings, you count on a comfortable place to come home to and recharge for tomorrow's activities. The Rook is the all-around down bag whether you're desert dwelling in the Buttermilks or backcountry voyaging in the Rockies.
• 650?fill down is lightweight, warm and compressible.
• Lightweight but durable #5 zipper with anti?snag for easy entry and exit.
• Standard mummy cut is efficient, warm and comfortable.
• Down?filled face gasket comfortably blocks drafts at the hood opening.
• Two?way zipper allows for easy ventilation.
• Left hand and right hand zippers available for zip?together functionality.
• Durable water?repellent finish.
• Compression sack and mesh storage bag included.
• Draft collar blocks the escape of warm air from inside the bag.
• Temp Rating: 0° F /-18° C
• Weight: Regular: 3 Lb 2 Oz / 1410 G - Long: 3 Lb 5 Oz /1503 G
• Shell: 30D Nylon Plain Weave 49 G⁄M² (100% Nylon)
• Lining: 30D Nylon Plain Weave (100% Nylon)
• Insulation: 650-Fill Down Rds Cert/Fluorine Free (80% Down, 20% Feather)
• Max User Height: Fits Up To Regular: 68 In /172 Cm - Long: 72 In /182 Cm
• Bag Shape: Standard Mummy