Arrives before Christmas
Restrictions apply, see final ordering dates by shipping region. ›
• Q.Shield® DOWN resists heat-robing moisture and retains loft even when wet
• Large quilted channels trap maximum warmth
• Smooth, strong, light fabric is durable and weather resistant
• Two zippered pockets keep hands warm and valuable secure.
• Fabric Body: 30D Nylon Plain Weave
• Insulation: Q.Shield® DOWN 650-Fill
• Center Back Length: 26 in / 66 cm
• Apparel Fit: Standard
• Weight: 9.5 oz / 270 g
Q.Shield DOWN : Q.Shield DOWN is a giant leap forward in down performance. Down fibers are infused with a permanent water repellency that helps maintain insulating performance even when exposed to moisture.
About Mountain Hardwear
Mountain Hardwear was founded in 1993 by a small band of outdoor industry iconoclasts. They saw the industry changing, compromising quality and dumbing down products to serve less technical users. Mountain Hardwear was founded to buck this trend in order to stay true to the needs of outdoor athletes.