Tailhook Lead - Black Iridium Polarized
Details & Promotions
Oakley pure Plutonite® lenses filter out all UV while High Definition Optics® maintains clarity at all angles of view, and the range of available editions lets you choose options like premium HDPolarized™ lenses to filter out harsh glare, and Prizm™ technology that dramatically enhances contrast and visibility over a wide range of light conditions.
• Frame Color : Lead
• Lens Color : Black Iridium Polarized
• Fit : Standard
• C-5™ : Five metal compounds are superheated and fused into this durable yet lightweight alloy that serves as the chassis of Oakley Wire® frames and as components in other styles.
• UNOBTAINIUM® EAR SOCKS : Unobtainium® earsocks provide increased comfort and performance. Increases grip with sweat.
• THREE-POINT FIT : A patented innovation that ensures the frame makes contact only at the bridge of the nose and the sides of the head. It holds lenses in precise optical alignment with a secure fit that eliminates the pressure points common with frames that hook the ears.
• PLUTONITE® LENS : One of the most optically pure materials used in eyewear today, it maximizes clarity and impact resistance while filtering out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm. Not a coating, the UV protection is from the lens material itself.
• HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS® : High Definition Optics® (HDO®) is a collection of patented technologies that allow Oakley eyewear to meet or exceed the testing Standards of the American National Standards Institute for optical clarity, visual fidelity, and impact resistance.
• OAKLEY HDPOLARIZED® : Improving safety, comfort and performance, Oakley HDPolarized lenses filter out 99% of reflected glare without the haze and optical distortion that can come with polarized lenses made with conventional manufacturing techniques.
• IRIDIUM® : Designed to balance light transmission and reduce glare, this premium lens coating is made with superheated metal oxides. It is available in a spectrum of colors for optimizing vision in virtually any light condition.