Two Face XL - Polished Black - Chrome Iridium Lens Sunglasses
Details & Promotions
• The XL edition offers enhanced lens coverage
• Three-Point Fit holds lenses in precise optical alignment while eliminating pressure points
• Plutonite® Lenses offer top UV Protection filtering 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm
• Blend of premium frame materials including stress-resistant O Matter™and Aluminim for both lightweight and durability for all-day comfort and protection
• Light Transmission : 12%
• Light Conditions : Bright Light
• Contrast : Neutral
• Base Lens Color : Grey
UV Protection : Eye damage attributed to ultraviolet light includes cataracts, pterygium and macular degeneration. Our Plutonite® lens material filters out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm. The protection is from the lens material itself.
Impact Protection : Backed by decades of innovation, Oakley performance eyewear offers uncompromising protection against high-velocity and high-mass impact. The protection is a benefit of the premium materials and unique architectures of Oakley lens/frame combinations.
High Definition Optics : High Definition Optics® (HDO®) is a collection of patented technologies that allow Oakley eyewear to meet or exceed the testing standards of the American National Standards Institute for optical clarity, visual fidelity, and impact resistance.